Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm the senior author of Testing Computer Software, a book that focuses on black box software testing. I have strong opinions about books on testing, and don't recommend them lightly. Brian's book focuses on glass box techniques -- ways that programmers can test their own code. It's an excellent, instructive book.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Craft of Software Testing: Subsystems Testing Including Object-Based and Object-Oriented Testing
This reference presents, in detail, an effective,step-by-step, cost-effective approach to software testing that isbased on common practice—with improvements inspired by academictesting research and practial experience. The approach is designedto be gradually adoptable, so that it does not disrupt current work,and it scales down gracefully under schedule pressure. Outlines a systematic process/strategy of software testing that incorporatestest design, test implementation, and measurements of test quality.Explains solid testing techniques in detail and shows how to applythem to testing tasks. Answers such questions as: How do I designtests? What are common tester errors, and how do I avoid them? Howdo I implement tests? How do I know how good my tests are? How doI know when I've tested enough? Features unique coverge of testingbug fixes and other changes. For software developerstesting their own code or designs; indepdendent testers testing someoneelse's code; and testers or developers testing bug fixes and othermaintenance changes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment