Applied Differential Equations (3rd Edition) Review

Applied Differential Equations (3rd Edition)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was the required text when I took differential equations back in the early 80s. As a sophomore engineering student, I found the book to be easy to read and easy to learn from. It is especially nice that the book has very few errors/typos in it. I have gone back to this book many times in the intervening years (in graduate school and beyond) and I continue to go back to it as an excellent reference. In fact, the copy that I purchased back in 1982 is starting to come apart and I was happy to see that it is still available.
I am currently an engineering professor and I teach an applied mathematics course to senior level honors students. I find that I frequently go back to Spiegel's book for examples and explanations that I can present to my class when I am covering differential equations. This is still one of the best introductory texts on differential equations that I have come across.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Applied Differential Equations (3rd Edition)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Applied Differential Equations (3rd Edition)

0 comments:

Post a Comment