Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Having this be a required book in a recent doctoral course on leadership, I was plesantly surprised by the content. This book should be required reading for all who are interested in strategic management, organizational change, and the future of business and industry. The examples are right-on, useful, and very meaningful. Anyone interested in environmental and internal scanning for an organization can use the simple model provided in the book. I would say this is one of the best books I have ever read on this subject.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Essentials of Strategic Management (5th Edition)
Get straight to the heart of important strategic management concepts. This brief text offers a concise explanation of the most important concepts and techniques in strategic management. Further, cases and simulations are a perfect supplement to Essentials of Strategic Management, while its brevity also makes it suitable for use in corporate and executive training programs.This edition contains new information to reflect the latest changes in the discipline while remaining brief and to the point.
Click here for more information about Essentials of Strategic Management (5th Edition)
0 comments:
Post a Comment