Dosage Calculations: A Simplified Approach (3rd Edition) Review

Dosage Calculations: A Simplified Approach (3rd Edition)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This book was HIGHLY recommended to me by my mentor, an US Navy OR nurse and I would like to do the same for other people. Might I add he wouldn't give me his book and I understand why! I am in nursing school (BSN) and the book on their list wasn't helpful in my opinion.
The dimensional analysis method of problem solving on page 31 is the golden ticket. I got an A+ on my med math exam. What I most like about the book is the way it breaks it down for you to see, step by step. In the title it says "... a simplified approach", they weren't joking! lol
It is GREAT for anyone who has a math fear, or just needs to brush up on those old math skills. This book will never leave my home library. Regarding the two 3.5 disks,(not CD) I haven't used it because I am a MAC user. To be honest, I don't see me using it especially since I have to dig out my old PC just to use it.
So if your are looking for someone to convince you to get this book. let me be the one... BUY IT NOW. :-)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dosage Calculations: A Simplified Approach (3rd Edition)

This book is the most logical step-by-step guide to mastering dosage calculation equations and terminology available today.The reference covers everything from drug label identification and common errors to the b asic principles of complex drug calculations.Nurses, nursing students, nurse practitioners.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dosage Calculations: A Simplified Approach (3rd Edition)

0 comments:

Post a Comment