Cases: Strategic Management and Business Policy (10th Edition) Review

Cases: Strategic Management and Business Policy (10th Edition)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I originally used an older version of this book in 1991 when I took Wheelen's class "Strategic Management and Business Policy". The value of this book is Wheelen's methods of taking all the parts of a business and integrating them into a workable whole--the physical tool to enable such a transformation is the strategic business plan. I was only 20 when I read this book, and I was awestruck.
This was the most valuable book I read in college.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cases: Strategic Management and Business Policy (10th Edition)

This comprehensive text offers an engaging look into new and traditional strategic management topics. Its thorough coverage helps students develop an understanding of the wide range of theories and research available in this field–from competitive strategy and industry analysis to environmental trends and ethics. Integration of international issues throughout provides an essential understanding of global economics and its impact on business activities in any location.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Cases: Strategic Management and Business Policy (10th Edition)

0 comments:

Post a Comment